I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year! The New Year is a great opportunity to start fresh and set new goals for your life. Below I have listed a few helpful ways to put your life in perspective and to start this year out headed in the right direction.
Figure out your goals:
- Find a piece of paper and make four columns. What would you like to change about your life? It may be a job, living situation etc. The first column should contain a list of your goals.
- Use the second column to write what you need to do to start achieving your goals.
- Goals can be intimidating. The bigger they are the more out of reach they seem. I think it’s important to come face to face with your fears and concerns. The only way to beat fear is to face it. Use the third column to write what you fear might go wrong if you attempt to accomplish these goals.
- Next use the fourth column to write a solution, plan b or what you could do to prevent whatever you wrote in column three. Also use this column to write why you should attempt the goals.
- Create a dream board. This is a board that contains pictures of what you want from your goals. For example if you want a new car find a picture of that vehicle and put it on your board. If you want to start a business put the name or logo of that business on the board. This board is a visual representation of your list of goals.
- Place the board somewhere strategic so that you can see it every day. You should use this as a constant reminder to motivate you towards your goals. You’ll be amazed when you start looking at the board and realize how much you’ve accomplished.
Take a look at the second column of your list and start taking action. The list only puts you in the right direction but you can’t get anywhere until you start moving forward. Remember to surround yourself with supportive people. You’ll reach your goals in no time.
follow me on twitter! 🙂
Hayidan's Intuition twitter : [twitter-follow screen_name='blckbeauty' show_count='yes']
personal twitter : [twitter-follow screen_name='hayidan_design' show_count='yes']