Hey all .. Its been awhile. I’ve been very busy lately. There has been so much going on. I recently have been tagged for the Sytlish Blogger Award. This is a cute recognition from my peers. The idea behind the Stylish Blogger Award is for the blogger to share a little bit about themselves with their audience. This is a great way for you guys to get better acquainted with me. Don’t hesitate to comment and post somethings about yourselves. Its all in good fun.
I was tagged by Amelia at In the Pink of Things
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about you.
3. Award seven recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award.
- I absolutely love classic movies. I appreciate the fashion, dialect, and of course the great acting in older movies. My mother and I always watch old movies together. I have her to thank for my love of the classics.
- I am the biggest Lakers fan! I lost track of how many times i almost cried after we lost a close game. Don’t worry if you hate the Los Angeles Lakers we can still be cool. Two of my closest friends are huge Celtics fans. We still manage to not hate each other.(Sometimes) LOL
- I used to be a pretty good tap dancer.. Still am. I have Happy Feet. lol
- My first love is Jazz, but I love R&B, Rock, Pop.. and of course Rap. I’m sure you can tell from my playlist that I have a pretty diverse taste in music.
- My favorite flower is the Sun flower.. Love them.
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”—-absolutely love that quote by Audrey Hepburn.
- Whenever I hear the song “Kiss” by Prince I pretend to be the guitarist in the background. That’s one mean solo.